Tamtam - Business directory Usa , sourcing manufacturers, suppliers, business services

logo2.jpg (10288 bytes)

Google

Web B2bProfile

 

Home

business directory Usa

Company: Tamtam
Address: 3609 South Wadsworth Blvd
Zipcode: 80235
City: Denver
Country: Usa
Tel: +1.303.986.8202, Ext. 16
Fax: +1.303.986.3090
url: http://www.tamtam.com

Our mission is to simplify and accelerate international trade. I am contacting you on behalf or a client of ours. Our client is interested in locating buyers for their supply of used clothing.Our client is able to supply 2 container loads per month. The clothing is grade A, 80% has no tears or stains, the remaining 20% may need minor repair. If this is something you are interested in, please contact me and I will provide you with more information.

Interested ?

Contact us now, use form below:

Contact form


Company
Address
Zipcode
City
Country
Tel
Fax
Email

Information about your company/interests

 


Options:
ddAdd company profile
ddAdvertising
dd
Resources for business men
ddSitemap
ddUSA profiles
dd
Contact us

Free registration form for international buyers


Do you want to import goods to your country?

Register your import needs here and we will inform our professional members

Company
Address
Zipcode
City
Country
Tel
Fax
Email

Description of the goods you want to import / buy:

 

Copyright statement
All data on this site is copyrighted by UGA media, the Netherlands and may not be distributed or copied in any format without an UGA data license. Full details on data licensing can be obtained by email

 


[ Click here for our global internet guide ]